The Einthusan Kodi Addon offers a large selection of Bollywood movies from categories such as Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, and Punjabi. The addon runs smoothly and even offers a 1-Click Play function, which means that with just one click on the film it starts without delay or long loading.
Download and install Einthusan Kodi Addon
To activate the Einthusan Kodi add-on, all we need to do is add a new media source. We have prepared a little tutorial for you right here. The link of the media source is: http://a4k.redditreaper.tech/addons/
- After we have added the media source and also activated unknown sources as described in the previous tutorial, we are in the main menu and click “Settings” (grey gear wheel)
- We now select “Add-ons“
- Click on “Install from .ZIP file“
- Choose our self-titled media source.
- We need the file “repository.reasonsrepo-1.0.1.zip“, please note that the version number 1.0.1 can change. Choose the most current one.
- After a short moment we get a notification in the upper right screen that the installation was successful.
- We now go to “install from repository“
- Go to “Reasons Repository“
- Click on “Video add-ons“
- Now we already see our desired Einthusan Kodi Addon. We choose it from the list.
- Select “Install“.
- Since some add-ons only work with the help of other add-ons they have certain dependencies. We confirm these with “OK“.
- We also receive a short notification about the successful installation of Einthusan.
- Now select “Einthusan” again from the list and start it.
- After a short loading process we already have all categories freely available and can search them.
We hope the tutorial helped you and wish you a lot of fun watching Bollywood. If you still have problems or you don’t know what to do, let us know in the comments and we will get back to you as soon as possible!