Deccan Delight Kodi Addon in South Indian languages (as Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada) and Hindi, brings the most popular movies and TV shows, as well as live TV, from South Indian states. For sure, this is one of the most popular Indian add-ons in the world of Kodi. For the uses you’ll need a VPN for your protection.
The installation of Deccan Delight Kodi Addon
So, to install the addon, we first need the correct repository. We install it with the addition of a new media source, you can find a tutorial here. The repository name is Reasons Repository and the address http://a4k.redditreaper.tech/addons/
- After we have installed the repository by adding the media source we are in the main menu of Kodi and go to “Settings” (gear)
- We click on “Add-ons”
- Continue to “Install from repository”
- Find the Reasons Repository from the list and select it
- Go straight to “Video add-ons “
- We now find our desired “Deccan Delight” and select it
- Then, just click “Install”
- After “Deccan Delight” is installed, you will see the notification.Then,click again to Deccan Delight.
- Now, just click “Open”.
- “Settings” will appear, and just pick your desired languages and click OK.
- That’s it, all done! Now you can enjoy watching your favorite programs.
We hope the tutorial could help you, should you still have difficulties please write it down in the comments below so that we can help you as soon as possible!