If we take a closer look at the FEN Kodi addon, we notice that it works differently because it uses so-called “Tiki Scrappers” to access a lot more links than the usual Kodi addons from the community. In addition, it has a large number of clear categories and even a favorites list. This means that we mark individual things that we like as favorites and can easily find them again.
Installation of the FEN Kodi addon
Of course we also need the right repository for the FEN Kodi addon from which we can install it. We are adding a new media source for this, you will find a small tutorial here . The name of the repository is Tikipeter Repository and the address https://tikipeter.github.io/
- After the source has been added and the Repository Tikipeter is installed, we are in our Kodi main menu and go to “Settings” (gear)
- Now choose “Addons”
- Go to “Install from repository”
- Find us the “Tikipeter´s Repository” and click on it
- Choose “Video Addons”
- And already now we can see and confirm our longed for “FEN” Kodi addon
- So that we can use it we go to “install” . In the following window we choose “OK” to confirm the add-on dependencies.
- After a short moment we receive the message that the installation was successful.
- We choose the add-on again from the list and now go to “Open”
- After a short start we get an overview of all features and we can start
If the tutorial has helped you or you still have problems, please write it in the comments so that we can help you as soon as possible.