Gaia Kodi addon is a fork of one of the extremely well known addons, Bubbles. This addon offers an access to a wide scope of motion pictures and TV appears. Gaia brings the top notch content from different sources. It is additionally perfect with third-party services like Trakt.tv and Real Debrid. For the uses you need a VPN for your protection.
The installation of Gaia
So, to install the addon, we first need the correct repository. We install it with the addition of a new media source, you can find a tutorial here. The repository name is Gaia Repository and the address https://repo.gaiakodi.com/
- After we have installed the repository by adding the media source we are in the main menu of Kodi and go to “Settings” (gear)
- We click on “Add-ons”
- Continue to “Install from repository”
- Find us the Gaia Repository from the list and select it
- Go straight to “Video add-ons “
- We now find our desired “Mirror V2” and select it
- Then, just click “Install”
- You will see the notification that addon is installed. Just open MirRoR V2 Video again
- Now, just click “Open”
- After a short start we get an overview of all categories and we are ready to go!
We hope the tutorial could help you, should you still have difficulties please write it down in the comments below so that we can help you as soon as possible!