The Luxray Kodi addon is a relatively new addon which has become a real hype in the Kodi community due to the closure of many other addons. It offers everything we need to enjoy complete entertainment. The categories are very clear and easy to understand, we offer low buffering times and a large pool of English-language content. The categories include, for example, films, TV series, anime, cartoons, crime, standup comedy and even history. We can even extend the search results with a real debrid service.
Installation of the Luxray addon
We add a new media source and install the required repository over it. You can find a tutorial on how to add a new media source right here. The name of the repo is EzzerMac and the address http://ezzer-mac.com/repo
- After installing the repository through the media source we are in the main Kodi menu and press “Settings”
- Go on to “Addons”
- Press “install from repository”
- Select the “EzzerMacs Wizard Repository” from the list
- Go directly to “Video add-ons”
- We find our desired “Luxray Video” and click on it
- So that we can use it, we first choose “install”
- We choose the addon again from the list and go to “open”
- After a short start we already get an overview of all categories and we are ready to go!
We hope the tutorial could help you! Should you still have difficulties somewhere, please write it directly in the comments below so that we can find a solution together with you.