M.E.T.V. Kodi addon is one more “All in One” Kodi Addon. It includes a huge library of movies, TV series, and even live TV. The categories are Academy Awards (Oscars), Click Once Movie Section, Movies A-Z, Black and White Movies, Western, TV, TV Shows, Documentaries, Kids, Box-Sets, Music… It is possible to use a Real Debrid integration. You can find out what real debrid is and how you can use it in this article.
Install the M.E.T.V. Kodi addon
So that we can download and install the addon, we first have to add a new media source. We have a small tutorial for you to add new media sources here . The address of the new source is http://ezzer-mac.com/repo
- The media source was added and we installed the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository through it. We are in the main menu of Kodi and go to “Settings” (gray gear)
- Go on to “Addons”
- Click on “ Install from repository”
- Select and confirm the ” EzzerMacs Wizard Repository” from the list
- Press “Video add-ons”
- Find our desired “M-E-T-V” from the list and press it
- So that we can use it, we first go to “install”
- After a short moment we receive a notification in the top right screen that the installation was successful.
- Select the M.E.T.V. addon again from the list and click on “open”
- We get a list of full categories that we can now browse freely!
We hope the tutorial could help you. Should you still have difficulties somewhere and get stuck, write it down in the comments below so that we can help you as soon as possible with an answer!