TAZ Kodi addon is a standard fork of good old Exodus, and it contains a huge collection of movies and TV shows.
It is possible to integrate it with real debrid, to avoid any buffer on streaming. Simple interface and smooth streaming will make you to really enjoy this great Kodi Addon.
Installation of the TAZ addon
We add a new media source and install the required repository over it. You can find a tutorial on how to add a new media source right here. The name of the repo is Octopus and the address http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/
- After installing the repository through the media source we are in the main Kodi menu and press “Settings”
- Go on to “Addons”
- Press “Install from repository”
- Select the “Octopus Repository” from the list
- Go directly to “Video add-ons”
- We find our desired “TAZ” and click on it
- So that we can use it, we first choose “Install”
- After few seconds, notification will appear that add-on is installed. Click “Taz” again
- Now, just click “Open”
- Done! Enjoy watching your favorite programs!
We hope the tutorial could help you! Should you still have difficulties somewhere, please write it directly in the comments below so that we can find a solution together with you.