The Sport365 Kodi Addon is so special because it has a completely own structure and it gets all information from the official website of Sport365 live. All kinds of sports are supported. The streams run smoothly but with a short loading time. Sport 365 also has an easy to understand stream playlist where each stream has up to 15 alternative links.
Download & install Sport365 Kodi Addon
For the addon we don’t need an external download and can set everything directly in our Kodi Player. We only need a new media source, if you don’t know how to add a new media source we have prepared a tutorial for you here. The media source address is: https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo
- The media source has now been added and unknown sources have also been activated by the previous tutorial. We are now in the main menu. First we select “Settings” (grey gear wheel).
- Go to “Add-ons“.
- Click on “Install from .ZIP file“.
- Select our self named media source.
- Our requested file in this example is “repository.bugatsinho-2.3.zip“. Please note that the version number 2.3 may change in the future and always choose the newest one. After a few moments we get the notification that the installation was successful.
- Now we select the list entry “Install from Repository“.
- Go to “Bugatsinho Repository“
- Select “Video add-ons“.
- Now we already see our desired “Sport365 Kodi Addon” and select it.
- Here we press now on “install“.
- In the other windows we select the “Bugatsinho Repository” again and also confirm the other dependencies of the add-on with “OK“.
- After a short moment we receive a notification in the upper right screen about the successful installation of the “Sport365” add-on.
- We select again “Sport365” from the list and click now on “Open“.
- After the short starting phase we have several lists that we can browse freely to choose from!
Sport365 Web Request failed
For the Sport365 Kodi Addon to work properly, the RTMP input must also be installed and activated in Kodi. At the first start of Sport365 you should get a message if you want to activate RTMP. Please select “YES” here.
If you did not receive this message or wish to manually enable or disable the RTMP, follow these steps
- We are back in the main menu and click on “Settings” (grey gear wheel)
- Then select “Add-ons“.
- Go to “My add-ons“.
- In the list we find “Video Player InputStream” and confirm.
- Click on “RTMP Input“.
- Here we press “activate“.
Now we can enjoy our streams again!
Sport365 please check Kodi Log
If your Sport365 Kodi Addon looks at the stream and tells you that the stream can’t be loaded and the log should be checked, it could be a cache error. On the first page of the Sport365 Addon you have the list entry “Clear Cache“, please select it.
After a short moment you will receive a confirmation in the upper right screen that the cache has been cleared. You are ready to watch streams again!
We hope this tutorial could help you! If you have any suggestions or questions let us know in the comments and we will get back to you as soon as possible!