The Mirror Kodi Addon is one of the stable and popular Kodi addons in 2020. It is kept up-to-date and we have many well-sorted categories to choose from, such as: films, TV shows, IMDB user lists that are filled with English-language content. In addition, this addon has been offering the latest real debrid services, which means you can get content with very high quality levels such as 4K access with a corresponding account. For the uses you need a VPN for your protection.
The installation of Mirror
So, to install the addon, we first need the correct repository. We install it with the addition of a new media source, you can find a tutorial here. The repository name is Cy4Root Mirror Repository and the address https://cy4root2.github.io/zip/
- After we have installed the repository by adding the media source we are in the main menu of Kodi and go to “Settings” (gear)
- We click on “Add-ons”
- Continue to “Install from repository”
- Find us the cy4root Repository from the list and select it
- Go straight to “Video add-ons “
- We now find our desired “Mirror V2” and select it
- Then, just click “Install”
- You will see the notification that addon is installed. Just open MirRoR V2 Video again
- Now, just click “Open”
- After a short start we get an overview of all categories and we are ready to go!
We hope the tutorial could help you, should you still have difficulties please write it down in the comments below so that we can help you as soon as possible!