The Yoda Kodi addon is a popular addon which you can use with or without Real Debrid (we recommend that method). It offers everything we need to enjoy complete entertainment: Movies, TV Shows, Documentaries, , New Movies etc. The categories are very clear and easy to understand, it offers low buffering times and a large pool of English-language content. You are able to extend the search results with a Real Debrid service.
Installation of the Yoda Kodi addon
We add a new media source and install the required repository over it. You can find a tutorial on how to add a new media source right here. The name of the repo is Ghost Repo and the address http://ghost-repo.de
- After installing the repository through the media source we are in the main Kodi menu and press “Settings”
- Go on to “Addons”
- Press “Install from repository”
- Select the “Ghost Repo” from the list
- Go directly to “Video add-ons”
- We find our desired “Yoda” and click on it
- So that we can use it, we first choose “Install”
- After few seconds, notification will appear that add-on is installed. Click “Yoda” again
- Now, just click “Open”
- Done! Enjoy watching your favorite programs!
We hope the tutorial could help you! Should you still have difficulties somewhere, please write it directly in the comments below so that we can find a solution together with you.