Spotify is one of the largest streaming music providers offering users all the content of a huge music library and an incredible listening experience.
Download & install Spotify Kodi Addon
If you want to install the Spotify Kodi Addon on your Kodi Player, you need the correct so-called repo. The repository is from marcelveldt and it contains our desired Spotify Addon.
- This .ZIP file must now be uploaded to the Kodi Player. For this purpose we click on “Settings” (grey gear wheel) in the main menu.
- Now we go to “Addons“.
- In this window please select “install from .ZIP file“. Once the repository has been installed, a notification will appear in the upper right corner of the window.
- We select the downloaded ZIP file.
- Now that the repository has been successfully installed we go back to “Settings” then “Addons” and now “Install from Repository“
- In this list is now the “marcelveldt’s BETA repository” which we confirm with a double click.
- In dieser Liste befindet sich nun das “marcelveldt’s BETA repository“, das wir mit einem Doppelklick bestätigen.
- Click on “Spotify“.
- Now we install Spotify and get a message in the upper right window that the installation was successful!
- We go from the main menu to “Settings” (grey gear wheel), then to “Addons” and “My Addons“, then we can select the “Spotify Kodi Addon” under “Music add-ons“.
- Since a registered account is required for Spotify, we click on “Configuration”.
- In this window we have the possibility to enter our login data from Spotify. After we have confirmed this we can open Spotify and get all our songs and playlists!
If you have any further suggestions and/or even feedback then please let us know in the comments! We hope you enjoy listening to our music.