The Exodus Redux Addon is a new addon that gives us access to a very large number of English language movies and series. It is constantly updated and filled with the latest content.
Attention Kodi users: Your streaming activities can be recorded!
Your internet service provider, government, Kodi Addon developer or even hackers have the possibility to monitor your streaming activities. Therefore you should urgently use a VPN service with Kodi to protect your internet connection and your activities from the eyes of third parties.
KodiGuide is not affiliated with Kodi or the developers of any Kodi add-ons, skins or elements related to Kodi. My contributions are only to show you how easy it is to install these video addons. Responsible for the content of the addons are the respective developers.
The installation of the Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
To install the addon we have to add a new media source. You can find instructions here. The address of the source is https://i-a-c.github.io.
- First click “Addons” in the sidebar in the Kodi Mainmenu.
- Select the media source you that you added before step 1.
- Choose the Repo Zip file from the media source. In this case it is “repository.exodusredux-0.0.8.zip” or the newest version.
- Now click on “install from repository” to install the addon from the repository.
- Now choose the “Exodus Redux Repo” to install the addon from it.
- Click on “Video Addons“.
- Click on “Exodus Redux” again.
- Click on “Install“.
- Confirm dependencies and click “OK“.
- Congratulations, the addon should be installed now! Click on “Exodus Redux” to open it.
- Open Exodus Redux. Click on “Open“.
- Welcome to Exodus Redux!
We hope the tutorial helped you. If you have any problems, please write it in the comments below so we can help you as soon as possible with an answer!