Athena Kodi addon is “one click” Kodi Addon with many categories as British Sitcoms, Musicals, 80’s etc. It includes a huge library of movies, TV series, and IPTV. You must use a Real Debrid integration. You can find out what real debrid is and how you can use it in this article.
Attention Kodi users: Your streaming activities can be recorded!
Your internet service provider, government, Kodi Addon developer or even hackers have the possibility to monitor your streaming activities. Therefore you should urgently use a VPN service with Kodi to protect your internet connection and your activities from the eyes of third parties.
KodiGuide is not affiliated with Kodi or the developers of any Kodi add-ons, skins or elements related to Kodi. My contributions are only to show you how easy it is to install these video addons. Responsible for the content of the addons are the respective developers.
Install the Athena Kodi addon
So that we can download and install the addon, we first have to add a new media source. We have a small tutorial for you to add new media sources here . The address of the new source is http://ezzer-mac.com/repo
- The media source was added and we installed the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository through it. We are in the main menu of Kodi and go to “Settings” (gray gear)
- Go on to “Addons”
- Click on “ Install from repository”
- Select and confirm the ” EzzerMacs Wizard Repository” from the list
- Press “Video add-ons”
- Find our desired “Athena” from the list and press it
- So that we can use it, we first go to “Install”
- After a short moment we receive a notification in the top right screen that the installation was successful.
- Select Athena again from the list and click “Open”
- We get a list of full categories that we can now browse freely!
We hope the tutorial could help you. Should you still have difficulties somewhere and get stuck, write it down in the comments below so that we can help you as soon as possible with an answer!