The Crew is a slightly newer Kodi addon that doesn’t lag behind the older ones. It offers an extensive library of films, series and live TV with a large number of links to high quality content. It is very similar to Exodus, but with specific and curated playlist included.
The installation of The Crew Kodi addon
In order to install The Crew Kodi addon, we need The Crew Repository and for that we need a new media source, we have prepared a tutorial on adding new sources right here . The address of the media source is https://team-crew.github.io/
- After adding the source that installed The Crew Repository, we are in Kodi’s main menu and press “Settings” (gray gear)
- Go on to “Addons”
- Select “install from repository”
- Find and confirm the “The Crew Repo”
- Click on “Video Addons”
- Find our desired “The Crew” addon and select it
- So that we can use it, we first click on “install”
- After a short moment we receive a notification in the upper right screen that the installation was successful.
- We choose The Crew from the list again and click on “open”
- After the start process we receive all categories that we can now search freely.
We hope the tutorial could help you. Should problems occur anyway, please write it down in the comments below so that we can give you an answer as soon as possible!