Bumblebee Kodi addon is one more Kodi Addon from The Nitron Repository, and perhaps, their best addon. Huge selection of categories, including “Kids” and “Women’s World” make this addon real family entertainment hot spot. It is recommended to use real debrid with this addon. For the uses you need a VPN for your protection.
The installation of Bumblebee
So, to install the addon, we first need the correct repository. We install it with the addition of a new media source, you can find a tutorial here. The repository name is Nitron Repo and the address http://nitronwizard.co.uk/repository/
- After we have installed the repository by adding the media source we are in the main menu of Kodi and go to “Settings” (gear)
- We click on “Add-ons”
- Continue to “Install from repository”
- Choose the Nitron Repo from the list and select it
- Go straight to “Video add-ons “
- We now find our desired “Bumblebee” and select it
- Then, just click “Install”
- You will see the notification that addon is installed. Just click Bumblebee again
- Now, just click “Open”
- After a short start we get an overview of all categories and we are ready to go!
We hope the tutorial could help you, should you still have difficulties please write it down in the comments below so that we can help you as soon as possible!