The Covenant Kodi addon is a spin-off of the Exodus Kodi addon and has long been one of the most popular addons in the Kodi community. Then it was gone for a while – but now it’s back. Even faster and better than ever! It now has a huge collection of TV series and films that can be filtered and sorted with countless options, and on top of that it even has an extra category with many IPTV channels from all over the world.
The installation of the Covenant Kodi addon
So that we can install the addon, we must of course first install the correct repository. We install it by adding a new media source, you can find a tutorial here. The name of the repository is even Covenant Repository and the address is https://covenant01.github.io/zip/
- We installed the Covenant Repository, are in the Kodi main menu and click on “Settings” (gray gear)
- Go on to “Addons”
- Press “Install from repository”
- Click on “Covenant Repository” here
- Now, go to “Video add-ons” and click on it
- So, now just click on our desired “Covenant”
- Now, click “Install” and installation will run.
- Pick the proper repository (Covenant Repository), and just click to proceed.
- Now, just wait a few seconds until notification that add-on is installed appears.
- Finally, click “Open” to enter your newly installed Covenant Kodi Addon.
- All done! Enjoy watching your favorite programs!
We hope the tutorial has helped you, if not please write it down in the comments below so that we can find a solution together with you. We hope you enjoy the Covenant Kodi Addon!