The Kingdom Kodi Addon is a main Kodi Addon from the Last Kingdom Repository. Categories include Radio, Movies, TV Shows, House of Horror, Ghost and Paranormal, Comedy, Documentaries, Live TV, Sports Extra, Music. It will work better if you are using real debrid. For the uses you’ll need a VPN for your protection.
The installation of Kingdom Kodi Addon
So, to install the addon, we first need the correct repository. We install it with the addition of a new media source, you can find a tutorial here. The repository name is Last Kingdom Repository and the address https://pedrokingdom.com/repo
- After we have installed the repository by adding the media source we are in the main menu of Kodi and go to “Settings” (gear)
- We click on “Add-ons”
- Continue to “Install from repository”
- Find the Last Kingdom Repository from the list and select it
- Go straight to “Video add-ons “
- We now find our desired “Kingdom” and select it
- Then, just click “Install”
- After “Kingdom” is installed, you will see the notification. Then, click again to Kingdom.
- Now, just click “Open”.
- That’s it, all done! Now you can enjoy watching your favorite programs.
We hope the tutorial could help you, should you still have difficulties please write it down in the comments below so that we can help you as soon as possible!