The Numbers Kodi addon is a slightly newer generation of addons that came from Exodus. It runs extremely stable and is easy to understand. It has many categories such as films, TV series, documentaries, 24/7, music, fitness and many many more, as well as more sub-categories, all content in the Numbers Kodi Addon is in the original English language. It is constantly kept up-to-date and as a result we also have access to the latest content with a link that has good qualities.
Installation of the Numbers Kodi addon
So that we can install the addon we need the right repository which we add with a new media source. You will find a short tutorial here. The name of the repo is Cellar Door TV and the address is http://cellardoortv.com/repo
- After the new source has been added and the Cellar Door TV Repository is installed, we are in the Kodi main menu and go to “Settings” (gray gear)
- We continue on “Addons”
- Select “install from repository”
- Find us the previously installed “Cellar Door TV Repo “ and click on it
- Go on to “Video Add-ons”
- Click on our desired “Numbers” Kodi addon in the list
- So that we can use it, we first go to “Install” and confirm the add-on dependencies in the following window with “OK”
- After a short moment we receive a notification in the upper right screen that the installation was successful. In case that you an additional notification about Youtube setup, just lick “No” to skip.
- We choose “Numbers” from the list again and go to “Open”.
- After a short loading process, we get an overview of all categories that we can now browse freely.
We hope this tutorial could help you, should you still have difficulties please write it in the comments so that we can find a solution together with you as soon as possible.