Alvin Kodi addon brings to you a fine assortment of on-demand content. It has a lot of motion pictures and TV shows that can keep you focused in for hours. The media library is all around kept up and normally recharged with new substance. On the front, Alvin is making a better than average showing. You will discover a lot of first class streams and many are in Full HD. Torrent streaming is likewise bolstered for a superior experience.
Installation of the Alvin addon
We add a new media source and install the required repository over it. You can find a tutorial on how to add a new media source right here. The name of the repo is Octopus and the address http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus/
- After installing the repository through the media source we are in the main Kodi menu and press “Settings”
- Go on to “Addons”
- Press “Install from repository”
- Select the “Octopus Repository” from the list
- Go directly to “Video add-ons”
- We find our desired “Alvin” and click on it
- So that we can use it, we first choose “Install”
- After few seconds, notification will appear that add-on is installed. Click “Alvin” again
- Now, just click “Open”
- Done! Enjoy watching your favorite programs!
We hope the tutorial could help you! Should you still have difficulties somewhere, please write it directly in the comments below so that we can find a solution together with you.