With The Endzone Addon you have the possibility to watch NFL and NCAAF football directly in your Kodi Player. It offers many alternative links and on top of that you get a nice listing of all games together with the matchdays.
The installation of the Endzone Kodi Addon
We can install The Endzone directly into our Kodi Player by adding a new media source. You can find a small tutorial about adding media sources right here. The address of the source is http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo
- We are in the main menu of our Kodi Player and click on “Settings” (grey gear wheel).
- Before The Endzone can be installed we need to enable the installation of unknown sources, instructions can be found here.
- Wählen “Add-ons”
- Click here “install from .ZIP file“
- We confirm our self named media source from the list
- Select the file “repository.grindhousekodi-1.6.zip” and click “OK“
- After a short moment the notification of a successful installation appears in the upper right screen.
- Now we click on “install from repository“
- Find us “Grindhouse Repository” from the list.
- Go to the category “Video Addons“
- We see our desired The Endzone Kodi Addon and confirm
- Click on “install“.
- Some add-ons are dependent on other add-ons, and thus one speaks of a dependency. In this window we have to confirm this with “OK“.
- After a short moment we get the message that the installation was successful.
- We click again on “The Endzone” and select now “open“
- After a short start the addon lists many categories for us to browse through. All games are listed by day and time and so you always keep the overview.
We hope the tutorial helped you. If you have any problems or suggestions for further feedback, write it in the comments so we can answer you as soon as possible!